Sunday, April 29, 2007

A Great Place to find Cages for Your Reptile!

A place to buy great cages for your pets(especially your pet reptiles:) ) is a site called CagesByDesign.com they have large and small enclosures designed specifically for reptiles, birds and small animals.I looked over some of the enclosures and i must say they look great!. They have good alternatives to expensive aquariums and tiny enclosures that may make your pet feel cramped up. these cages not only look really great ,they will give your pet a great place to live.and im sure any ones pet reptile will enjoy these cages.so if your looking for a good cage for your pet , check out CagesByDesign (they also have a free catalog).and remember reptiles like all pets need love too

1 comment:

billyjean said...

I actually live about 25 miles from where this company is located so I checked them out about a year ago and ended up buying 2 of their parrot cages. Now I am in the market of getting a cage for a bearded dragon. I looked not to long ago and seen that they have a new line called the Majestic. Any comments on that. I am thinking about seeing if they can build one big majestic unit for all 3 of my needs. Hope to hear back from you or anyone with some input.

beautilful boa

beautilful boa
snakes need love too!

ebay

google

googlec4d58a76637f7bd0.html